Jordan Bespoke celebrates iconic motorsport legends with the launch of two luxury leather duffle bags for charity
- Jordan Bespoke unveils Champions of Monaco and Jim Clark luxury leather bags
- Each bag represents one of two Formula One legends, Sir Jackie Stewart OBE and Jim Clark OBE
- Every bag sold raises funds for Sir Jackie Stewart’s Race Against Dementia and The Jim Clark Trust charities
- Both bags crafted using the highest quality hides from Bridge of Weir Scottish Leather Group, one of Europe’s oldest tanneries and world renowned in the automotive industry
- Beautiful design, exceptional detail and unique features celebrate the heritage and inspiration of Jackie Stewart and Jim Clark
Simon Jordan has created and designed fine leather goods for over 15 years, designing luxury leather products and accessories for private clients, including many of the heroes of motorsport. His company, Jordan Bespoke, also supplies several corporate clients including Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, McLaren and Sunseeker yachts.
Since 2005 Simon has forged an admirable client base which includes many of the world’s most famous racing drivers, the most prominent classic car collectors and some of the most sought-after luxury brands. Famous for his leather travel bags, the Jordan trademark is a striking interior lining, genuine automotive seatbelt webbing for handles and adjustable shoulder straps matched with a high quality, automotive leather exterior manufactured to the very highest quality.
To coincide with the British Grand Prix double header on 2nd and 9th August, Jordan Bespoke is delighted to celebrate two British motorsport legends, Sir Jackie Stewart OBE and Jim Clark OBE, with the unveiling of two luxury leather duffle bags to help raise funds for Race Against Dementia and The Jim Clark Trust.