Blu Le Mans Tuscan Leather – Bespoke Motorsport GTO Helmet Bag
NEW TO THE GRID – 2023
We are very proud to present this special commissioned Bespoke Helmet Bag for a client that races historic cars globally – the brief was clear and so this is the beautiful end result – just an example of what we can create for you, please call or email us so we can allocate your ‘Build Slot’ and create your own unique piece.
#Sustainability all our goods come with a Lifetime Guarantee
Detailed #37 Roundel – Hot Stamped Personalised Initials
This stylish functional Helmet Bag has been designed to accommodate any size Helmet with a HANS device attached to the Helmet for ease of use at the circuit – outer zipped pocket for a race licence, earphones & accessories.
Our client provided us with the stunning photographs of his favourite race cars which allows us to create the beautiful, printed cotton quilted lining – A trademark element of every Simon Jordan design is a vivid, extravagant interior lining that adds character and personality to every piece of luggage. The remaining lining is finished in a very sporty Racing Red – Italian man-made suede durable material – very similar to Alcantara but a lighter weight.
The HANDLES – SHOULDER STRAP
We use Racing Red original automotive seat belt webbing Handles and for the adjustable detachable Padded nonslip Shoulder Strap.
We offer the following:
- Cost Option: White Roundel and Race Car Black Numbers
- Personalisation: Make your article Unique and Memorable with hot stamping/blind embossing of your company logo, initials, chassis, or registration number. The Perfect Gift
- Optional: Striking bespoke unique printed linings are a recognisable and in-demand feature of every Jordan Bespoke item
- Race Teams and Drivers: We can match your brand, colour scheme/livery with the option of highlighting your sponsor’s logos/graphics
Each item is hand made to order in Italy to perfection with passion – attention to detail is always reflected
Please contact us so we can confirm bespoke pricing, thank you.
THE COLOUR WAY DESIGN AND LOOK
When we talk about attention to Detail, Passion and Technical thought for the work we do, this latest item certainly covers these aspects that we are very proud of:
As with all Simon Jordan creations, client-led bespoke options are available. In recognition of the time when car numbers changed from race to race, customers can choose to have their Helmet Bag customised with a number of their choice. An owner may choose a significant number to them, such as a birthday, or perhaps to depict the number displayed on their own racing car.
BRITISH DESIGN to be used as Grand Touring Luggage, Kit Bag or Weekend Holdall.
TRAVEL IN STYLE – ENJOY THE JOURNEY – EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES…Our passion, crafted for life
- Zips finished in Palladium with full end to end opening for complete easy access
- Large external zipped pocket.
- Shoulder strap – detachable, adjustable and with a padded non-slip shoulder pad
- Leather Luggage Tag with a panel covering owners’ personal details
- JB Leather Key Fob
- Quilted Lining to protect your Race Helmet
- Cotton Dust Cover
- HAND MADE IN ITALY
Width: 40cm – Top Width: 26cm Height: 37cm Depth: 35cm – Top Depth: 24cm
Accepted as Hand Luggage on most airlines – Smaller and Larger size Duffle Bags will be available soon to form part of the full Luggage Collection
Thank you for choosing a Jordan Bespoke Item.
We design and manufacture leather goods & accessories to perfection with passion – attention to detail is always reflected.
The chosen leather, materials, stitching, lining, zips & metal fittings have all been carefully selected.
We are proud of each and every piece that’s been created in our tuscan factory. We offer a lifetime guarantee on our stitching, zips and metal parts.
HAND MADE IN ITALY
Each Item can be personalised making the article Unique & Memorable with the following custom options;
- Leather colour
- Lining Art & Lining Colour
- Lining colour
- Seat Belt Webbing Colour
- Stitching Colour
- Blind Embossed – Initials, Logo, Chassis or Registration number.
Once we receive your information – we will confirm by producing a detailed design sheet