Tim Layzell – Moss On Fire #LeatherArt Motorsport GTO Holdall
New to The Grid
We are delighted to launch today 5th September 2022, our latest addition, adding to our BRG Heritage Collection a new piece of #LeatherArt in collaboration with our Artist friend Tim Layzell.
The Lining is taken from Tim’s original painting ‘Moss on Fire’ paying tribute 63 years ago when Sir Stirling Moss won the 1959 Goodwood Tourist Trophy driving the Aston Martin DBR1/2 at the Goodwood and Aston Martin clinched the World Sportscar Championship – double celebrations for our iconic British Motor Racing Brands.
Elliot Moss, Stirling Son will collect this first celebratory GTO style Holdall from Tim Layzell’s stand at this year’s Goodwood Revival in the Paddock – please call in and say hello, we would be pleased to see you all.
Tim and I have been exhibiting globally at shows for many years together, Tim’s trademark Pop Art is stunning, endorsed by Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance as the official programme cover and poster’s, featured in Automotive and Motorsport magazines and chosen by important car collectors globally.
The GTO Holdall – Each item is hand made to order in Italy to perfection with passion – attention to detail is always reflected
Our luggage is designed to carry enough items for your perfect weekend away or track day essentials.
British Recycled Leather: #GoGreen This is our fourth Holdall to be crafted with Recycled British ELeather – HAND MADE IN ITALY
Simon Jordan – Creative Director is always looking to improve, develop and most importantly offer clients technical choice, Motorsport is a continuing evolution – pinnacle of engineering, Jordan Bespoke share the same ethos.
We are very excited to offer British ELeather the pioneer of sustainable, engineered leather.
Their revolutionary process transforms unused leather into advanced, high-performance materials while achieving a significantly lower environmental footprint. ELeather recycles thousands of tonnes of leather, otherwise destined for landfill, creating materials that have a 60% lower carbon footprint and use over 55% less water.
- 40% lighter than traditional Leather Hides = it’s all about carrying unnecessary weight !! Colin Chapman – theory, Lotus Cars Founder.
ELeather materials are lightweight and extremely durable, as well as being perfect for designers to create long lasting and high-quality bespoke products. Born in the UK, It’s leather, evolved.
The HANDLES & SHOULDER STRAPS
We use a shade of Racing Green original automotive seat belt webbing for the Handles and adjustable detachable Padded nonslip Shoulder Strap.
We offer the following:
- No Cost Option: White Roundel and Race Car Black Number 2
- Personalisation making your article Unique and Memorable with hot stamping/blind embossing of your company logo, initials, chassis, or registration number. Perfect Gift.
- Optional: Striking bespoke unique printed linings are a recognisable and in-demand feature of every Jordan Bespoke holdall
- Race Teams and Drivers, we can match your brand, colour scheme/livery with the option of highlighting your sponsors logos/graphics.
Please call or email to discuss our various options we offer
BRITISH DESIGN to be used as Grand Touring Luggage, Kit Bag or Weekend Holdall, travel in style
TRAVEL IN STYLE – ENJOY THE JOURNEY – EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES
Our passion, crafted for life
- Zips – Metal, finished in Palladium with full end to end opening for complete easy access
- Large width internal zipped pocket and rear zipped vertical handy travel pocket
- Shoulder strap – detachable, adjustable and with a padded non-slip shoulder pad
- Leather Luggage Tag with a panel covering owners’ personal details
- JB Leather Key Fob
- Cotton Dust Cover
- HAND MADE IN ITALY
Width: 55cm Height: 32cm Depth: 25cm
Accepted as Hand Luggage on most airlines – Smaller and Larger size Duffle Bags will be available soon to form part of the full Luggage Collection.
FedEx Global Shipping
Thank you for choosing a Jordan Bespoke Item.
We design and manufacture leather goods & accessories to perfection with passion – attention to detail is always reflected.
The chosen leather, materials, stitching, lining, zips & metal fittings have all been carefully selected.
We are proud of each and every piece that’s been created in our tuscan factory. We offer a lifetime guarantee on our stitching, zips and metal parts.
HAND MADE IN ITALY
Each Item can be personalised making the article Unique & Memorable with the following custom options;
- Leather colour
- Lining Art & Lining Colour
- Lining colour
- Seat Belt Webbing Colour
- Stitching Colour
- Blind Embossed – Initials, Logo, Chassis or Registration number.
Once we receive your information – we will confirm by producing a detailed design sheet