Twin Touring Luggage – Black Tuscan Leather
NEW TO THE GRID – 2023
We are proud to present this special commissioned Bespoke ‘Twin Touring Luggage’ for one of our client’s cars within his amazing collection; the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
NOTE: We’ve priced these as a set of 2 Pieces – Fully Bespoke.
Designed to fit the exact space within the car – rear shelf, personalised with hot stamped Chassis Number & Initials – Finished in Black Tuscan Leather to match the Ferrari Factory original upholstery trim with Grey stitching. Each piece features two separate areas, perfect for packing for a long weekend away or good for a large size Business Briefcase with the addition of an outer zipped Laptop area and a rear vertical zipped pocket.
The Lining: Finished in a Classic Black – Italian man-made suede durable material – very similar to Alcantara but a lighter weight.
Simon Jordan – Creative Director is always looking to improve, develop and most importantly offer clients technical choice, Motorsport is a continuing evolution – pinnacle of engineering, Jordan Bespoke share the same ethos.
HANDLES & SHOULDER STRAPS
We use Black Tuscan Leather for the Handles or the no cost option of original automotive seat belt webbing for the Handles and adjustable detachable Shoulder Strap is crafted with Grey seat belt webbing.
Each item is Hand Made to Order in Italy to perfection with passion – attention to detail is always reflected
THE COLOUR WAY DESIGN AND LOOK
When we talk about attention to Detail, Passion and Technical thought for the work we do, this latest item certainly covers these aspects that we are very proud of:
- Choose your Bespoke colour materials – We have a vast selection of Tuscan Leather & Tuscan Suede, or we can ask our Tuscan Tannery to create your very own unique perfect shade…. We are Bespoke – Jordan Bespoke
- We offer Bespoke high-quality printed cotton linings – just email us your photos and we will arrange a proof.
- We offer Personalisation making your article Unique and Memorable with hot stamping/blind embossing of your company logo, initials, chassis, or registration number.
- Race Teams and Drivers – We can match your brand, colour scheme/livery with the option of highlighting your sponsor’s logos/graphics. Call or email to discuss.
As with all Simon Jordan creations, client-led bespoke options are available. In recognition of the time when car numbers changed from race to race, customers can choose to have their Helmet Bag customised with a number of their choice. An owner may choose a significant number to them, such as a birthday, or perhaps to depict the number displayed on their own racing car.
BRITISH DESIGN to be used as Grand Touring Luggage, Kit Bag or Weekend Holdall.
TRAVEL IN STYLE – ENJOY THE JOURNEY – EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES… Our passion, crafted for life
- Zips finished in Palladium with full end to end opening for complete easy access
- Large external zipped pocket
- Vertical rear zipped pocket
- Shoulder strap – detachable, adjustable and with a padded non-slip shoulder pad
- Tuscan Leather Luggage Tag with a panel covering owners’ personal details
- Tuscan Leather Key Fob
- Soft Italian flock Lining
- Cotton Dust Cover
- HAND MADE IN ITALY
Width: 46cm Height: 32cm Depth: 22cm
Accepted as Hand Luggage on most airlines – Smaller and Larger size Duffle Bags will be available soon to form part of the full Luggage Collection
Thank you for choosing a Jordan Bespoke Item.
We design and manufacture leather goods & accessories to perfection with passion – attention to detail is always reflected.
The chosen leather, materials, stitching, lining, zips & metal fittings have all been carefully selected.
We are proud of each and every piece that’s been created in our tuscan factory. We offer a lifetime guarantee on our stitching, zips and metal parts.
HAND MADE IN ITALY
Each Item can be personalised making the article Unique & Memorable with the following custom options;
- Leather colour
- Lining Art & Lining Colour
- Lining colour
- Seat Belt Webbing Colour
- Stitching Colour
- Blind Embossed – Initials, Logo, Chassis or Registration number.
Once we receive your information – we will confirm by producing a detailed design sheet