It was my honour and pleasure to design and manufacture this first of many Weekend Duffle Bags for the members. Inspiration came from the style and design of the pre-war Bentleys, famous for the beautiful British Racing Green paintwork and leather bonnet straps. Personalised BRC logo printed lining and embroidered outer Club badge with the members initials. Fitted with Palladium metal zips.
Jordan Bespoke celebrates iconic motorsport legends with the launch of two luxury leather duffle bags for charity
- Jordan Bespoke unveils Champions of Monaco and Jim Clark luxury leather bags
- Each bag represents one of two Formula One legends, Sir Jackie Stewart OBE and Jim Clark OBE
- Every bag sold raises funds for Sir Jackie Stewart’s Race Against Dementia and The Jim Clark Trust charities
- Both bags crafted using the highest quality hides from Bridge of Weir Scottish Leather Group, one of Europe’s oldest tanneries and world renowned in the automotive industry
- Beautiful design, exceptional detail and unique features celebrate the heritage and inspiration of Jackie Stewart and Jim Clark
Simon Jordan has created and designed fine leather goods for over 15 years, designing luxury leather products and accessories for private clients, including many of the heroes of motorsport. His company, Jordan Bespoke, also supplies several corporate clients including Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, McLaren and Sunseeker yachts.
Since 2005 Simon has forged an admirable client base which includes many of the world’s most famous racing drivers, the most prominent classic car collectors and some of the most sought-after luxury brands. Famous for his leather travel bags, the Jordan trademark is a striking interior lining, genuine automotive seatbelt webbing for handles and adjustable shoulder straps matched with a high quality, automotive leather exterior manufactured to the very highest quality.
To coincide with the British Grand Prix double header on 2nd and 9th August, Jordan Bespoke is delighted to celebrate two British motorsport legends, Sir Jackie Stewart OBE and Jim Clark OBE, with the unveiling of two luxury leather duffle bags to help raise funds for Race Against Dementia and The Jim Clark Trust.
Thrilled to finish these beautiful Classic – Wooden leather covered Suitcases for one of the members of the Benjafields Racing Club. These are lovingly Hand Made to Order in our Tuscan factory to any size, using either your leather from your coach trimmers or our leather hides from our selected tannery’s. You can choose the stitching, lining and strap colours. The corners can be protected with either nickel or brass or leather as per this finish. The linings can be a personalised print. We have the option of fitting metal badges or hot stamping of logo’s or initials.
This beautiful detailed holdall and Bespoke Lining has been designed to pay tribute to the following drivers that have won at Monaco since 1950, considered as the most technical, complex, highly glamorous motor racing street circuit in the world offering the ultimate grand prix atmosphere you can experience.
- 1950 Juan Manuel Fangio – Alfa Romeo
- 1961 Sir Stirling Moss – Lotus
- 1969 Graham Hill – Lotus
- 1973 Sir Jackie Stewart – Tyrrell
- 1976 Niki Lauda – Ferrari
- 1979 Jody Scheckter – Ferrari
- 1983 Keke Rosberg – Williams
- 1988 Alain Prost – McLaren
- 1992 Ayrton Senna – McLaren
- 1998 Mika Hakkinen – McLaren
- 1999 Michael Schumacher – Ferrari
- 2002 David Coulthard – McLaren
- 2009 Jenson Button – Brawn
- 2015 Nico Rosberg – Mercedes
- 2017 Sebastian Vettel – Ferrari
- 2018 Daniel Ricciardo – Red Bull
- 2019 Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
Weekend Holdall ‘Our New 2020 – 2nd generation’
Style name: GTO
Colour: Dark Blue Leather
Handles and Shoulder Strap: Dark Blue
Bespoke Printed Lining
Image Source – Photographs used for the Bespoke Printed Lining
- Juan Manuel Fangio – Alfa Romeo 158 – 1950. Thank you to: ‘Centro Documentazione Alfa Romeo – Arese’
- All other photographs. Thank you to: Paul – Henri Cahier